A Group Profile is automatically created when a new group is added.
It contains five sections of information about your group.
- ABOUT. Here you can find contact information (name, phone, address, etc.), basic analytics and custom fields associated with this group
- ACTIVITY. The Activity Feed displays the Group's activity within your database and allows Admins to view and record interaction tags
- MEMBERS. This tab displays all membership information (member count, roles, group type, etc.)
- FORMS. The Forms Tab allows Admins to view, search and edit all forms assigned to that Group. The Admin can also complete a form on behalf of that group
- BANK. The Bank Tab allows Admins to view, search and edit all payments assigned to that Group. The Admin can also record a payment on behalf of that group