How do I create, edit and manage roles?
Navigate to your Role Management Dashboard by following these steps:
- Click the cog-wheel next to your organization name in the top tool bar
- Click the Roles Tab from the top menu to open the Role Management Dashboard
- To edit a role, click the blue eye icon next to the role and make your preferred changes
- To delete roles, select a role and check the box next to it, then click the trash can icon underneath the search bar
- To add roles, click the “New” button to the upper right of the search bar and fill out the appropriate information.
How do I add/remove roles from Contacts?
To change a contact’s role, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Contacts Directory
- Search to find the contacts you wish to update, and select them
- Click the “Edit Roles” icon
To remove roles
- Select and delete any roles in the “shared roles” box
To add roles
- Click the "Add New Role" text and search in the dropdown box for the role(s) you want to add
- Add a start and end date
- Click Save
- Click Submit