First you will need to navigate to the Contacts Directory by following these steps:
- Select the Directory from the top toolbar, then Contacts
- Click the "ADD CONTACTS" button
- You can choose to add contacts manually, add an email list, import contact or create and invitation link
Ways to add contacts:
- Import Current Data
Import a CSV of your current data to quickly add multiple contacts to your database. When you import your CSV, you will have the option to invite and link contacts.
- Invite via Email (Start Fresh)
If you do not want to import your current data, use your email-list to invite the recipients to join your database as linked-contacts.
- Custom Invite Link
Create a custom invitation link to post online or send out through any of your preferred communication channels. Click "NEW INVITATION" to get started.
- Add Contacts Manually
Add individual contacts by hand by filling out the “Basic Info for People” record card. When you add a person by hand, you will have the option to add them as a record or invite them to become a user.
- Custom Data Import and Migration
If your data structure is fairly complex, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our custom data migrations.